Friday, November 16, 2012

Update...


Hey Guys,


    i know i've been really MIA from all social media but i have a PERFECTLY, HONEST explanation for it all. School is driving  me nuts and off the walls, i have atleast 2 essays every weeks, and tons of test everything just feels so overwhelming. and to top it all off with a big fat cherry!!!! i am currently cameraless so i haven't been able to film.

i could easily just film on my MacBook right? but the thing is are you guys going to like the quality? i mean i would love to film again! or i could just stick to blogging about my everyday life, and outfits and makeup :) just snap a picture with my iPhone, the 5 if you must, my current obsession and chid!

so let me know guys, what would you like to see on here? or what do you think about filming?


XOXO,
Veronica M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment